Zui Quan (Traditional and Simplified Chinese: 醉拳; pinyin: Zuì Quán, literally Drunken Fist, also known as Drunken Boxing or Drunkard's Boxing) is a concept in traditional Chinese martial arts, as well as a classification of modern Wushu forms. Zui Quan is sometimes called Zuijiuquan (醉酒拳, literally "Drunken Alcohol Fist").
Zui Quan is a category of techniques, forms and fighting philosophy that appear to imitate a drunkard's movements. The postures are created by momentum and weight of the body, and imitation is generally through staggering and certain type of fluidity in the movements. It is considered to be among the more difficult wushu styles to learn due to the need for powerful joints and fingers. While in fiction, practitioners of Zui Quan are often portrayed as being actually intoxicated, Zui Quan techniques are highly acrobatic and skilled and require a great degree of balance and coordination, such that any person attempting to perform any Zui Quan techniques while intoxicated would be likely to injure themselves.
- Brad Wong from video games Dead or Alive 3, Dead or Alive 4, and Dead or Alive 5 uses this art.
- Rock Lee from Naruto can use this art. While using it, he was actually drunk.
- The style is portrayed in the 1978 film Drunken Master, in which Jackie Chan plays a juvenile delinquent sent by his father to learn Zui Quan from his uncle, a master in the art. This is followed up by the 1994 film Drunken Master II or The Legend of Drunken Master, in which Jackie Chan returns as Wong Fei Hung, now skilled in Zui Quan (after the first film).
- In The Forbidden Kingdom, Jackie Chan's character Lu Yan specializes in Zui Quan. In the middle of the fight between Lu Yan and "The silent Monk" Jet Li Li's character switches to Tanglang Quan or Praying Mantis Kung Fu and ends up beating Chan's Zui Quan, upon which Chan's character switches to Tiger style.
*Lei wulong from video games Tekken 2 until Tekken 6 uses this art. But he also got movements five animals form like Jackie Chan.
- Sayed Ismail also used this drunken art in some movies but he was fight with Dolph Lungred uses drunken boxing.